DELTE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi's Vlogs/Videos!

Go down

Demi's Vlogs/Videos! Empty Demi's Vlogs/Videos!

Post by XxMollyxX Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:21 am

Here I will be posting new Vlogs/Videos from Demi!! If you want to ask her or selena their myspace profiles are myspace.com/demilovatomusic and myspace.com/selenagomez so visit them and I just did and Demi's is so cool! I'll join it soon but I won't ask any questions for you sorry. Oh and The Jb's Myspace is in their friends! So in the JB's thread I have the address there just incase! Well have fun and I can't wait till Demi and Selena post more videos! Oh I will post their videos they have uploaded with the description and title included when I get the chance!!

Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez vlog #1

Description: Heyyy everyone!! It's Demi and Selena and this is our first vlog/podcast. ENJOY Razz
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez vlog #2

Description: soooooooooo you all rock for watching these vlogs! Razz we're dorks, and hope you like it, somehow.. hahaha

AND btw, this handshake is actually 8 years old... we realized that after this was shot. Smile we love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez blog Nobodys Perfect

Description: hehehe we like this song! Smile
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez vlog happy b day

Description: hope you have an awesome birthday!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez q&a

Description: we want to let you guys know how much this means to us! so thanks again!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez shout outs!!

Description: you guys rock! we cant say it enough!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez vlog

Description: thanks again for al the support! and thanks sam for the shirts!
Selena and Demi have twins..?

Description: ....?
?....? uh....?

Razz
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Selena and Demi modeling

Description: just us doin' the cat walk Wink

freeda. freeda.
Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez with SPECIAL GUEST!!!

Description: we are so sorry we haven't posted in a while!
we've missed doing this for you guys Razz
thank you again for our support and...
we hope you ENJOYYY!

and yes this is madison, demi's little sister Razz
Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez Update!!!

Description: just a quick update Razz

you guys seriously rock. ...
ppp!!

Description: hey guys sorry we've been out of the loop lately but we have made lots of fun vids with the whole cast so more to come!!

once again thank you guys so so much for watching!
you guys rock!
Demi and Selena BLOOPER!!!

Description: i spy the fly...
Demi and Selena response!!

Description: we love you alyson!

and thanks for watching!

all of you rock!
Demi and Selena guest...

Description: meet maria! she's so cute and very sweet!

Smile
thank you all for watching!

sel&dem
checkin' in

Description: with my camo pink straightener.

Smile
My Tour Update!

Description: warning: kind of boring
and lacks humor.

Very Happy
Cheek Malfunction

Description: we all have our flaws.
Well that's all they have for now. I think their busy since well they haven't posted since last month but anyway I'm gonna keep you up to date!!
XxMollyxX
XxMollyxX

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down