DELTE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What'd you do for Joe's B-Day?!

3 posters

Go down

What'd you do for Joe's B-Day?! Empty What'd you do for Joe's B-Day?!

Post by XxMollyxX Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:41 pm

I was wondering what did everyone do for Joe's B-Day. I already finished mine and I haven't taken the poster down so I keep turning my head back to stare at nick....*stares at nick*.... oh I'm still listening to their music but anyway here is what I did!

I sang Got Me Going Crazy to a poster (it had all three of them but I stared at joe but kept turning my head a little to nick lol.) and then I sat and ate ice cream trying to stare straight at joe but still kept turning my head to look at nick lol! What'd you do!?

It's okay if it's embarrassing I felt embarrassed to tell my mom! LOL! Just one last thing to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE!!! Now just wait till nick's B-Day, this place will be all NICK lol!! Plus I won't be on since I'm gonna well um.... have a party for his B-day.
XxMollyxX
XxMollyxX

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

What'd you do for Joe's B-Day?! Empty Re: What'd you do for Joe's B-Day?!

Post by iluvmason97 Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:19 pm

i forgot about joe's b-day but i still sang happy b-day a little bit late(lol)and i don't blame u for looking at nick he is cool! any way wats the scoop on that savana girl? gotta go.LIVE AND LET JONAS!

iluvmason97

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by XxMollyxX Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:19 pm

Um, Since this is a G site I shouldn't say she sweared. So did imadog. I banned them both from here a perma-ban.
XxMollyxX
XxMollyxX

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Girl Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:49 pm

This is an old post but I put on blue lipstick and kissed Joe on a poster 10 times!!! LOL Plus I hugged my autographed poster of him
Rainbow Girl
Rainbow Girl

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum